I took on the initiative to start this project to redesign the emails as they were not mobile friendly. They were initially sliced in Photoshop. I redesigned the header, footer and created several templates to choose from to increase speed of designing emails so that we could just slot in the assets
and change the copy with ease. I had to use tables, inline styling and media queries to overcome functionality and styling obstacles. I managed the project from design, development and eventually testing it on multiple devices and browsers using Litmus email testing.
Sketch, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Litmus Email Testing